Monday, September 30, 2013

Creative Energy

I stumbled across this article on the internet, about the paradoxical traits of creative people.  I very much relate to these traits, especially this one:

Creative people have a great deal of physical energy, but they're also often quiet and at rest.

In the flurry of busyness leading up to a huge concert this weekend, I find myself working on cards.  I enjoy looking at the stamps as mini artworks and thinking about their journey on a letter, from Japan to someone here.  From that person who carefully kept them and gave them to me, and from me to someone else buying the cards to yet another person.  They may take one short look and toss in the recycling or keep it in a box, who knows?  That part doesn't bother me.  I just like the idea of the creative energy that is released into the universe.








No comments: